- Membership Benefits
Join SMISS Today and Enjoy the Benefits of Membership!
- Eligibility for junior surgeon members to apply for the SMISS Traveling Fellowship Program and for senior members’ institutions to act as host sites
Research Project Grants
- Members can apply to have their research projects funded up to $20,000 by SMISS/SOLAS
Complimentary online CME
- Learn at your convenience and earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Build your practice by helping prospective patients quickly find you through the SMISS online Find a Surgeon feature.
- Listing on the Find a Surgeon feature on SMISS website
Use of SMISS Member logo on practice website, print and digital marketing material
- Highlight your commitment to the practice of minimally invasive spine surgery to your patients and colleagues.
Members only access to the SMISS membership directory
- Search for and connect with your classmates and former colleagues.
Free subscription to the SMISS case study and e-newsletter publication
- Learn from expert written case studies and stay informed with a member-exclusive subscription to the SMISS case study and e-newsletter publication.
Reduced registration fee to the SMISS Annual Forum
- Receive a deep discount to your registration for the Annual Forum, where the latest innovations and advancements in MISS are presented.
Eligibility to vote for Board members and to serve on SMISS committees
- Members can nominate and vote for new Board members and apply to serve on SMISS committees.